I Have a Request!

As you can imagine, I get a lot of requests. I love the interaction with my viewers, and I try as often as possible to satisfy these culinary whims. But, it's not easy. So, if you've made a request and I haven't gotten to it, please don't take it personally (except for Pete, who wanted a classic Italian Lasagne with no cheese, meat products, wheat or salt. He also said he wasn't crazy about tomato sauce, but "use it if you have too").

As you can see from the photo, I do have a system set up for emailed requests. As soon as I get one, I print it out and stack it neatly on my desk. So be patient, I will eventually get to yours...as soon as I find it.

By the way, now that the site is pretty much set-up, I will hopefully be back to posting every week day. On the weekends I'll try to post some fun food stuff I've found surfing the web. Anyway, keep those requests coming! Enjoy!

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Puding Cocopan Dan Kolak | Resep Puding Praktis

Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Black Cherry Reduction

When it Comes to Beef, I Usually Leave Wellington Alone