Currently Breaking a Leg in Los Angeles

I just wrapped up day one of my shoot with BNE in Los Angeles. It was a long, but fun day, and left me with a new appreciation for people that cook on TV.

This doesn't mean I'll stop making fun of them, but I do have a whole new level of respect.

My host Jude, the Co-Founder and Executive Producer at BNE, is a force of nature and a total joy to work with. She really took this rookie under her very pregnant wing and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed.

I'm not sure how I did, but she seemed to think it went well, so that's good enough for me. After the shoot she and her husband Greg took me (and her adorable son Hudson) to dinner at this great Mexican seafood joint called Mariscos Chente.

We had this huge whole grilled fish (snook) dish called pescado zarandeado. So good! I also had my first ever
michelada (pictured here), which was a very refreshing (and huge) drink made with beer, lime, and a mildly spicy tomato juice.

I'll be back in San Francisco Thursday evening, and will give you an update then. By the way, I've been in San Francisco since 1983 and this is the first night I've ever spent in LA! See you soon.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Black Cherry Reduction

Puding Cocopan Dan Kolak | Resep Puding Praktis

When it Comes to Beef, I Usually Leave Wellington Alone